Our client is an established ESCO currently seeking a Business Manager within the Phoenix, Arizona market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Bachelor’s degree (business, engineering, construction)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macro required), Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and MS Office.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of engineering and construction principles associated with the analysis of energy-savings measures
- Competitive base salary
- Relocation Assistance Available