• Lead the business unit; be responsible for the development, delivery, and execution of business plan (including profit and loss).
• Interface and collaborate with internal teams to create winning product and service strategies that deliver high value customer outcomes, strong customer satisfaction, repeat business, and strong financial results.
• Responsible for selecting and developing staff and ensuring effective utilization.
• Identify key markets, accounts and opportunities, and secure annual growth targets.
• Lead and manage client initiatives to secure, strengthen, develop and enhance client relationships.
• Provide subject matter expertise for client needs and demonstrate understanding of emerging trends for both occupies and investors.
• Serve as a member of the leadership team of the platform holding company; represent company in leadership meetings.
• Collaborate with the Business Services teams (HR, Finance, Business Development, IT, and Systems), ensuring a smooth operations of business services across all aspects of company operations.
• Serve as a recognizable industry resource and participate in relevant organizational events a valuable contributor.
• Inspire the team by acting as a role model and mentor, support skills and learning development.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, real estate, energy, sustainability management, environmental affairs, or related field preferred.
• Be a senior industry leader with demonstrated depth of expertise across real estate compliance, development, and sustainability implementation (8-15 years preferred).
• Subject matter expert in commercial real estate, sustainability/ESG, and industry familiarity.
• Proven track record working across matrix organizations, leveraging soft skills, personal networks, and influential skills to drive successful outcomes.
• Proven track record creating best-in-class operational leadership systems that connect company vision with operational goals, improve efficiencies, and deliver structured company performance reporting systems that are easily understood by all stakeholders.
• Experience working directly with commercial/residential building owners, tenants, developers, and architects.
• Effective communication (both written and verbal) skills and high level of professionalism and leadership with both clients and internal team.