Our client is an established solutions-based MEP consulting engineering firm that is currently seeking a Technical Service Specialist to support their growing team within the Minnesota market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review design criteria, specifications, drawings, equipment submittals, reports, and other documentation pertinent to commissioning
- Attend client meetings to set proper expectations, resources, and project planning to be ready for project kick-off
- Identify and troubleshoot MEP and DDC Control System issues
- Collect test data and craft presentations for internal team or clients
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned due to projects assigned
- 5+ years of MEP, DDC Controls, and Commissioning hands-on experience.
- High School Diploma or Technical Certificate
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work and travel to and from the site
- All projects are located in MN
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Commissioning Certifications are a plus but not required
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available