View all jobs
Project Manager/EstimatorEdina, MN
Our client is an established full service design build mechanical contractor that is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their growing team within the Minnesota market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Estimate and sell mechanical construction projects to a variety of commercial customers.
- Perform site visits with project development team during preliminary analysis and investment grade audit periods to identify scope logistics and specific job requirements.
- Perform site walks with all prospective subcontractors and vendors to develop a fully comprehensive scope which meets or exceeds the required Energy performance expectations.
- Manage multiple large projects from design, bidding through construction and commissioning while meeting cost and schedule objectives
- Develop constructive and long lasting relationships with subcontractors and customers.
- Read, understand, and assign cost to all bid documents (drawings, specs, instructions to bidders)
- Develop and lead effective teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Construction
- 5+ years of onsite / industry experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple HVAC and controls projects
- Ability to work and travel to and from site
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle Plan