Our client is an employee-centric organization that specializes in creating and delivering special projects throughout the San Jose Market. Work with a team with a proven reputation, process, and execution strategy- in a culture that makes team collaboration and success the focal point of their work.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare quotes by compiling, organizing, and delivery of field-generated job quotes.
- Prepare material estimates and cost estimates for products and services.
- Assist with scheduling manpower
- Understand our customers and market forces to effectively assist in selling quoted jobs and price escalation
- Knowledge of routine maintenance procedures of HVAC equipment, Plumbing, and Refrigeration systems
- Work / Assist dispatch and sales team to contact and defuse customer complaints.
- Basics of QA/AC, Time Management, Survey, Pricing, Account Expansion, Organized, Problem Solving,
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Bachelor's in Engineering/Construction
- Lucrative Base and Total Compensation Package
- Time off/Sick Pay
- Generous Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive 401K Company Match
- Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance Available