This role supports our client's ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) business units. As a Controller, you will have the ability to oversee daily accounting operations, including the accounting, payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable departments.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the project accounting process from start to finish.
- Ensure adequate cost accumulation on projects to enable proper Percentage of Completion revenue recognition.
- Prepare and analyze month-end project performance
- Partner with the Corporate Accounting team to support annual audit procedures.
- Optimize internal control, financial reporting, planning, and decision support in a variety of our sister businesses.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting & finance experience.
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Lucrative Base and Total Compensation Package
- Time off/Sick Pay
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Generous Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive 401K Company Match
- Retirement Plan