Our Client, a respected, and well-known systems integrator is experiencing significant growth and is looking to add a Building Automation Controls Project Manager to their growing team within the Austin market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide input to sales and operations regarding the technical and business considerations for construction or direct owner projects
- Ensures all project documents, estimates, and other information are all available to all necessary personnel to maximize productivity
- Coordinate with subcontractors and internal team to maximize cash flow and efficiency
- Review all engineered submittals ensuring adherence to scope, budget, and customer expectations and location standards.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or technical degree in related studies, preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of related industry experience
- Thorough understanding of relative operations or special systems, preferred but not required.
- Siemens, JCI, Distech, Alerton, ALC, Delta, Honeywell, Schneider, Trane, and/or KMC BAS product lines
- Tridium / Niagara N4 Certified (preferred but not required)
- Competitive compensation package
- Healthcare Benefits/Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation/Sick/Holidays
- Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, Laptop
- Relocation Assistance Available