Our client, a leading systems integrator, is looking to grow their operational staff in the DMV market! They are actively seeking a BAS Controls Technician to add to the growing team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform check-out and commissioning of building automation systems.
- Develop programs for digital controllers for control of temperature, humidity and pressure and implement programs to monitor and trend the operation of mechanical and electrical building systems.
- Daily, will interface with installers, contractors, building owners and operators and assist in troubleshooting systems with our project managers or advanced systems specialists.
- Responsible to coordinate their work with our subcontractors and the other building trades to ensure proper system installation and operation.
- 4+ years of related industry experience
- Niagara N4 & Niagara AX certifications are not required but they are a bonus
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Relocation assistance is available
- Competitive base salary with overtime opportunity if desired
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement