Our client, a rapidly growing independent systems integrator, is looking for a Building Automation/Controls Sales Professional in the Chicagoland area. This individual will be responsible for establishing/developing relationships with general and mechanical contractors, MEP firms, as well as end users.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Construction and End-user Construction Relationships
- Sell Building Automation Systems, BAS/Controls through development of relationships with General Contractors, Mechanical Contractors, and MEP Firms.
- Utilize organization’s current network of customers/contractors to establish projects directly with end-users in existing buildings.
- Responsible for establishing/maintaining relationships directly with owners/end-users and/or general/mechanical contractors and consulting engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrate proficiency in the MS Office suite
- 2+ years of professional sales experience in either sales or project management for Building Automation or a related industry
- Requires a solid understanding of the new construction market in the Chicagoland area, ideally an established network to be utilized
- Strong communication skills
- Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
- Demonstrated sales success
- Exceptional skills in relationship management, communication, and problem solving
- Competitive target base salary plus uncapped commission
- Healthcare Benefits / Retirement Plan